Welcome to Umaru Musa Yar'adua University, Remedial Application. Through this portal, you can make payment and fill the application form. You can edit your application details, view your application profile and check your application status.
- Candidates applying for Pre-Degree Programme must possess at least five (5) Credits ('O' level) in science subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than (2) sittings.HE/SHE must register for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the University, and chooses the University as their first Choice.
- Candidates applying for ELIP must possess relevant certificate acceptable for the university. The Duration of the programme is 8 months (two-2 semester)
- Candidates applying for IJMBE Programme must possess at least five (5) Credits ('O' level) Credits in three-3 Basic Science Subjects,plus English Language and Mathematics,at not more than two-sittings
- Click on 'Register a new Account' at the right to fill the registration form.
NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just login to continue filling your form.
- On successful payment, log on to your profile and edit your application profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
- Print your exam card.
- Please always check to confirm if you are shortlisted.